Then what? As the October 14 Voice referendum grows closer, speculation is rampant about the socio-political consequences of the result. From political commentators such as The Australian’s Paul Kelly to the fewer luminary examples of that species, speculation is rife, with their binoculars focused on how and what the backlash might be from the losing camp.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk