On October 14, 2023, Australians will go to the polls to vote on enshrining the Indigenous Voice to Parliament in our Constitution. There will be many perspectives articulated on the issue from both sides of the debate from now until then, but I have yet to see an Asian perspective on the subject matter, even though Asians make up just under 18 per cent of the Australian population according to a 2021 census.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk