Australia’s Voice Referendum resulted in the beautiful affirmation that our nation does not see colour or heritage among its peoples.
The Voice process exposed the brutality of life for some in remote Australia and the consortium of corporate, church, sporting, and political elites.
It also illuminated the pointy end of Indigenous politics in Australia as a commune of militants.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk