I’m starting to wonder if Chris Kenny has been moonlighting as Daniel Andrews’ media adviser. The techniques they use to ward off any and all probing questions are eerily similar.
The Double Standard.
Take for example, Kenny’s technique of always preceding any comment on statements made by Warren Mundine by noting, ‘He was once in favour of a Voice.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk