The deliberate, dishonest catastrophisation of climate change and environmental issues in our school curricula is causing significant harm to young people’s mental health. This abuse of educational institutions must be systematically addressed to promote learning over political activism.
Thanks to the National Curriculum mandate of cross-curriculum priorities, the topic of ‘sustainability’ has infiltrated every subject, at every year level, in every classroom.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk