‘Disrupt’ has been the mantra of environmental movements for a long time, upscaled considerably by Extinction Rebellion, an outfit that wore mass chaos as a badge of honour. To this, Just Stop Oil added ‘destroy’ to their repertoire of climate-themed tricks, causing expensive damage to buildings and surfaces with their orange paint.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk