Senator Pauline Hanson has been pushing for a Royal Commission into the government’s handling of Covid, and demand for one is starting to gain momentum. People always say that the preparation for Royal Commissions costs way too much money, with all the lawyers and whatnot, which is true, so… as an act of selfless public service, here’s a list of questions I’ve drawn up. For free. To save the lawyers the bother.
- Whose decision was it to scrap the previous pandemic plans put into place by Abbott and other earlier governments?
- Whose decision was it for the federal government not to join in the Clive Palmer legal challenge to the closing of state borders?
- Whose decision was it to set up the National Cabinet?
- Why was the National Cabinet given priority over the federal Cabinet?
- Under what legislation was the enforced closure of trade and businesses across the nation permitted?
- Does that legal authority need to be revisited or curtailed to prevent similar outcomes in the event of future pandemics or emergencies?
- What commercial or financial links, if any, exist between any of our health bureaucrats at a state or federal level and any pharmaceutical companies involved in the production of Covid vaccines?
- Are there any conflicts of interest between any of our politicians or health bureaucrats and the vaccine industries?
- Why were certain potential Covid treatments being trialled overseas using medications approved for other uses disallowed by our own health authorities?
- How many times has this ever occurred in the past? If the answer is ‘it has never happened before’, why did it happen this time?
- How much of the JobSeeker and Jobkeeper money was pocketed by big business?
- How much per head did Australian taxpayers spend on stimulus and other such emergency measures? How does this compare with other countries?
- Upon what evidence did our health bureaucrats base their decisions regarding lockdowns and curfews?
- At what point did our health authorities become aware that the vaccines do not necessarily prevent transmission? Did this discovery alter their advice?
- How accurate were the predictive models about deaths in Australia due to Covid?
- What is the federal government’s legal definition of mandatory vaccination? Of coercive vaccination? And of manipulative vaccination?
- How many Covid-registered deaths in Australia were “from” Covid and how many were “with” Covid? Precise numbers please.
These are just some of the questions I would like to see answered. No doubt you’ve got a few of your own you could add.
Got something to add? Join the discussion and comment below.