- David Cameron has been ennobled and made Foreign Secretary.
- James Cleverly is the new Home Secretary after Suella Braverman’s sacking.
- Thérèse Coffey, Environment Secretary, has entered No. 10: no word yet about her new job.
- Two health ministers, Will Quince and Neil O’Brien, have announced they are standing down, as has schools minister Nick Gibb.
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk