According to recent polling around the consequential caucuses just held, some 80 per cent of Iowa Republicans believe Joe Biden’s presidency is illegitimate due to voter fraud. What’s wrong with the other 20 per cent, I wonder… But then Donald Trump only won 51 per cent of Iowa’s Republicans who attended the caucus on January 15, 2024, and it was he who has consistently trumpeted (sorry) the voter fraud story, so dismissed by Democrats and their supporting media.
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk