I remember the slurs, ‘Jewish American Princess’ or just JAP. They were intended for the Jewish girls who assimilated into the North American dream, looking like everyone else when they were supposed to look ‘different’. Aspiring to higher education and grabbing the glittering prizes on offer when they were supposed to behave like victims.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk
Unlock more articles
You might disagree with half of it, but you’ll enjoy reading all of it. Try your first month for free, then just $2 a week for the remainder of your first year.