Robert F. Kennedy Jr has cut ‘Camelot’s’ century-long political ties with the Democrats.
Using a euphemism for draining the swamp, Kennedy said he was done with ‘the two-headed monster in Washington’.
Declaring his independence in a 50-minute speech, the former Democrat announced his end game:
- Stir up America’s historically unique optimism.
- Take power away from the elites in Washington, and hand that power back to the American people.
The 2024 candidate’s Philadelphia proclamation was old school, but edgy.
It was a simple, straightforward, production.
Kicking off the speech, Kennedy spoke directly to the ‘tens of millions of former middle-class Americans’ who, he said, were now ‘living from pay...
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk