Documents that further vindicate Nigel Farage’s claim that he was de-banked by Coutts for political, not financial reasons, emerged last week.
Responding to a third legal request to release information about the bank’s handling of Farage’s personal data, Head of Asset Management and current interim CEO, Mohammad Kamal Syed, apologised.
Syed wrote in a letter published by GB News:
‘Our processes have uncovered some inappropriate comments and poor behaviours for which I would like to apologise.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk