Parliament is sitting.
And you might wonder whether anything is being raised or discussed about the significant issues facing Australia.
I will keep repeating that Chris Bowen is a dangerous advocate of a destructive energy policy which will injure the economy, harm business profitability, jeopardise our international competitiveness, and yes … cost jobs.
It is worth repeating what Net Zero Australia have said in their report.
As the title suggests, they are in favour of Net Zero, which, in my opinion, is an illusion.
But even they have said ‘climate policy remains in the grip of an intelligencia that lacks the wisdom to recognise the...
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk