I know that microdosing — the practice of taking a very small amount of a mood enhancing drug — has been happening in America for a long time. But here in London microdosing was, until recently, a fringe activity. Now everyone — teachers, techies, lawyers, hedge fund managers and hipsters — is doing it.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk