NSW Leader Mark Latham has released a statement on his Facebook account regarding an extraordinary intervention to remove him as the state’s party leader. One Nation insists that ‘no one has been sacked from the membership’.
The decision has been put down to a poor performance at the last state election.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk