As we remember those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom in two world wars, little did we realise that the same hatred would emerge from within our privileged communities here in Australia and across other Western democratic nations.
The war with Islamist extremists never ended with the demise of ISIS.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk