Scott Morrison is writing a book.
Plans for Your Good: A Prime Minister’s Testimony of God’s Faithfulness, is the title.
It’ll be ‘less political memoir, more pastoral encouragement’, Harper Collins Christian notes.
The former Prime Minister will draw on Jeremiah 29:11.
Leaning on the major prophet’s words to Ancient Israel in exile, Morrison aims to ‘encourage others to discover how they can access, and see the many blessings of God in their own lives, no matter their circumstances’.
Targeted at the American Christian market, HCC said Morrison’s book will ‘offer a unique insider’s account of a Christian who was open about his faith and operated at the top...
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk