An audience of movers and shakers from around the world roared with laughter in London this week during a talk by comedian and social commentator Konstantin Kisin. Kisin described a game he plays with his 18-month-old son, who while being held by his father will point in the direction where he wants his father to walk.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk