The Sunday Project’s Hamish McDonald’s face expressed all the earnestness of an 18-year-old first-year university student naïvely trying to convince their octogenarian grandpa that they were wrong on an issue when, in fact, they were not.
‘I’m sorry, where are you getting that figure from Kamahl?’ McDonald quizzed his older and wiser celebrity guest with feigned ignorance.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk