Let’s face it, I don’t mind a bit of hyperbole – should that be hyperbowl? – from time to time. But Jimbo, our current federal Treasurer, has really hit new highs (or lows) when he started banging on about the ‘pilot light of purpose’.
Evidently, ‘if you don’t have that pilot light of purpose in you, then you’ve got no business being here in our line of work’.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk
Unlock more articles
You might disagree with half of it, but you’ll enjoy reading all of it. Try your first month for free, then just $2 a week for the remainder of your first year.