According to the Discovery Channel, there are around 400,000 individual wind turbines in operation. Every single one of these will be looking for a grave in the nearest landfill within 20 years (or sooner).
What’s the carbon footprint of this mess? Who knows. The government doesn’t care and it isn’t factored into any of their Net Zero budgets.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk