No experience is wasted if we learn from it, and in the time of Covid many of us were pushed to think long and hard about health, disease, and the modern medical system.
Generally taking a holistic approach – with full appreciation for the impressive skills in crisis, trauma, and surgical medicine – I was used to questioning medical advice.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk