Spectator Australia readers will recall Senior Constable Ben Falconer lost his challenge to the mandatory vaccination orders of the Chief Health Officer for Western Australia, and the WA Police Commissioner, in the Supreme Court of WA in August of last year.
Undeterred, Senior Constable Falconer, who is, along with about 12 other officers, still suspended on full pay, has decided to appeal this decision, and that appeal will be heard by the WA Court of Appeal on Wednesday September 6, 2023.
The appeal justices will review the previous decisions handed down by Justice Jeremy Allanson in August 2022 including the associated evidence that...
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk