Wellbeing is complicated. Like junk food and cigarettes, we need professionals to explain it to us, maybe with an expensive advertising campaign and electric shocks, like during Covid. To help, we now have Measuring What Matters, our new Wellbeing Index, which fits neatly into society’s hurtling cultural obsession with the vibe on pretty much everything.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk
Unlock more articles
You might disagree with half of it, but you’ll enjoy reading all of it. Try your first month for free, then just $2 a week for the remainder of your first year.