Was anything in Martin Reynolds’s evidence to the Covid inquiry surprising today? We already knew that Boris Johnson had a sketchy hold of the details when Covid emerged in early 2020, something that the PM’s former private secretary gave us more on when he admitted that there was a period of ten days where the Prime Minister wasn’t briefed on Covid at all.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk