Our Prime Minister, Mr Albanese, enjoys dressing up incredibly divisive initiatives, ones that patently favour left to hard-left long-term outcomes, as though they were uncontentious, straightforward formalities or simple courtesies. ‘Just the done thing, old boy. All part of bringing the country together and all that.’ He even manages to mouth such patently untrue whoppers in the most incredibly unctuous, Uriah Heepish way.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk
Unlock more articles
You might disagree with half of it, but you’ll enjoy reading all of it. Try your first month for free, then just $2 a week for the remainder of your first year.