Hunter Biden, the ne’er-do-well son of the president, has been indicted by federal prosecutors on gun charges.
Last night, a Delaware federal court indicted Biden on three counts following an investigation by Special Counsel David Weiss. Two of the counts concern the president’s son allegedly lying on a form when purchasing a Colt Cobra revolver five years ago, where, according to the indictment, he falsely claimed that he was not using illegal narcotics at the time of sale.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk