Perhaps they are just Beijing’s ‘useful idiots’. But one of the good things to come out of the Voice referendum is the exposure of a powerful, Soros-like corporate adjunct to Australia’s ruling class of elites.
We now know this class reaches into the very heart of the big corporations, big banks and big sports.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk
Unlock more articles
You might disagree with half of it, but you’ll enjoy reading all of it. Try your first month for free, then just $2 a week for the remainder of your first year.