Last month in Cairns the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) held a Queensland Branch Conference at which there was a stark admission by a prominent Queensland psychiatrist to the lack of evidence for the controversial gender transitioning of children that is happening under the gender affirmation model of psychiatric care for children with gender dysphoria.
I have had more to do with psychiatrists than I would have liked in my life.
- The magazine delivered to your door weekly
- Unlimited access to spectator.com.au and app
- The weekly edition on the Spectator Australia app
- Spectator podcasts and newsletters
- Full access to spectator.co.uk